$100.95 – $142.60
PlyPLUS Panels are manufactured from responsibly harvested Hardwood logs, with a Gaboon veneer face & back with a Eucalypt hardwood core. These Plywood Panels are profiled with a “V”Groove to resemble the “VJ” Tongue and Groove boards. The most commonly used Panels have a 4inch/100mm groove gap distance, and 86mm and 150mm distances are available. The Panels are meticulously machined and have a specifically designed plastic polymer tongue, providing a hidden joining system which allows for off-stud joining. The sheets are 1220mm wide and are available in a wide variety of lengths from 2440mm and 3050mm. (See Specs).
- Made & manufactured in Australia using all Australian grown species
- High impact resistance, no knot holes, splitting or splinters
- Hidden Tongue & groove easy join system
- Comes pre primed for easier, faster final coating
- Vertical & horizontal application
Suitable for all general-purpose interior wall & ceiling applications, made from moisture resistant MDF with zero emissions (E0).